Monday, March 14, 2016

'homecoming' new poetry collection by joanna ezekiel

Homecoming is available on the Valley Press website, and from most online bookshops, including Amazon, W. H. Smith,
The Book Depository, Waterstones, Blackwell's, Wordery, Foyles, and Amazon.com in the USA.

There's a lot of excitement at mydelayedreactions at the moment, as my second poetry collection, 'Homecoming', will be published next month by Valley Press. It's dedicated to my Dad, who sadly died in 2013, and will contain poems written over a period of about ten years, including a Bridport Prize longlisted poem, and the title poem which was the Ryedale Poetry Competition winner in 2012.

I'll be launching 'Homecoming' at:
The Oxfam Bookshop, Micklegate, York, on Tuesday, 26th April at 7pm. I'm delighted to have poetic support from Oz Hardwick and Amina Alyal. The event is free, no need to book, and there will be refreshments available. 'Homecoming' is priced at £7.99.

I cross-stitched this design of 'Polperro' by Sybilla Davis Designs: the team at Valley Press did the rest. I can't wait to see this cover on the book itself!

No comments:

York Literature Festival HUB 2018 event, Tuesday, 20th March

I'm looking forward to my first event for absolutely ages - at the York Literature Festival HUB. Many thanks to YLF and Valley...